Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mrs. Mallard

Mrs. Mallard

I miss my beloved husband <3

Life is too short to be held back, live free

There is plenty of beauty in the world

I love morning walks through the neighborhood!

 I am so thankful to have my sister.

My condition is getting worse, but I am staying positive

I am going to the doctor today! I'll keep you posted.

I still miss my husband..

Family is the best medicine.

Time is coming to an end.


BEAUTIFUL VIEW FROM MY WINDOW(:



http://www.dignitymemorial.com/en-us/landing/preplanning/index.page?gclid=CKKKi_3v_LUCFahDMgodyH8AeQ

1 comment:

  1. I like that you used the shorthand ( <3) . I wonder if she would be looking at funeral arrangements. If she is feeling free, would she care about those details for her husband?

    ReplyDelete